Do you need a facebook page?
Yes. You should have a facebook fan page. Fanpages are a fun way to interact with your customers. The best part is that its free! The Fan page has replaced the often expensive forms of traditional advertising. As you get your fan page set up ensure that it has each of the following components integrated.
- Fans- Start by giving people a reason to like your page, and ask them to share with others. If you don’t ask I can assure you they wont.
- Regular updates are important, if you lack the time or commitment to do it assign it to an employee. Your page should look current so a minimum of twice a week is recommended.
- Pictures of the store, your customers, your dog. Pictures are what makes it social so add plenty and often.
- Videos can be of anything you want to share with your customers your know them best. Will they think it is funny or entertaining? Then you should probably add it to your page.
- Its Social is the most important element of your page. The more people talk to you or interact on your page the more their friends will know about your business.